Sunday, October 23, 2011

i'm making peach muffins in the kitchen of the house that i moved into with a few friends. i left home a couple of months ago, and i'm still getting used to the fact that i'm not going back there. it doesn't quite feel like I'm on vacation, but it doesn't quite feel like i'm home yet either.  i think i'm trying to make my bedroom the way i like it, and its not as easy as I thought it would be. i am finding tonnes of inspiration but haven't yet executed much in that area.  just trying not to spend tonnes of money.  i'm single again, so there's that.  i forgot how hard breakups are. something i'm finding comfort and some sort of excitement in is cooking and baking a whole lot. i'm not too bad at it, either.  i made chili last night and it's pretty tasty, says my friend.  i'm just working at the arena right now, selling tickets.  i'm on the hunt for a full time job that actually pays well, so i can save up some money and do things with my life.  my friend and i are  taking a plane to vancouver to see dawes and blizten trapper on my birthday weekend.  two weeks!  i am truly excited that we will be able to get away. i've never even been near the west coast before.  also, you know what's cool? rain, thunder, and lightning in october.
i thought this was quite nice.


1 comment:

i'd love to hear from you!