Friday, March 1, 2013

five find friday // 7


happy friday everyone! my weekend will include dancing to the stones, taking a lot of pictures, and probably eating a lot of brownies. and on sunday i'm quite sure that most of my hair will end up on my friend's kitchen floor. (stay tuned!) what do you have set for your first weekend of march?

Here is this week's installment of my favourite etsy finds! which one is your fave?

SunlightMATURE Rego Shut The Fuck Up Mature Teacup/MugTiny Skulls silver ringpastel pink rose crown - statement large flower rose crown, santa monica, headpiece, hair accessory, festival crown, romantic, whimsical.Picasso Cats Scarf





















































































































1 2 3 4 5

12 comments:

  1. I love Leah Goren! Her products are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's really talented! i love all the cat stuff :)

      Delete
  2. ooo that first photo is gorgeous! I've been contemplating a haircut too!! Don't know if I can do it yet, cuz I've been growing mine, but it's Spring and I love fun changes in Spring :)
    My weekend will consist of singing in a choir concert (yes I'm a choir nerd), and hopefully sewing like nobody's business all day Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like the idea of having long hair more than i like having it, and i think i need a change for a shock to the system. looking forward to it!

      i was in choir in highschool! i loved it :)

      happy sewing, heidi!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos and I love that cup! The first photo is great! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it beautiful? and yeah, that cup is right up my alley :)

      Delete
  4. omg!!! that flower crown is to die for!! and i adore that kitty scarf!! so cute!

    have a good weekend!
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. uggh. that scarf is perfection. i just cut like 4 inches of my hair off on a whim. it's still sitting in my sink.
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I need that mug. My exact sentiments until I have finished that first cup of coffee in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. need that margot tenembaum like coat, especially on this cold day in march.
    ooey gooey brownies are the best, share your recipe pleaee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish i had a real recipe, but mine is on the betty crocker box jesse! haha

      Delete
  8. That cup is great I need that for me job!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear from you!