Friday, March 8, 2013

five find friday // 8

happy friday! hope everyone is doing well. this weekend i will volunteer, take a lot of pictures, and i'm finally going to go skating with my friends :) what are you getting up to?

without further ado, here are my favourite etsy items of the week!

Peonies Ceramic Dish
Tiny golden hand necklace
Mehndi Infinity Scarf, Teal and Pink, Hand dyed, Mandala, Organic cotton Jersey
The Original Wood Veneer Sunglasses - Ombre Wood Veneer Cateye - Womens Fade Sunglasses
moon print

1 2 3 4 5

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I have been willing to make clouds like the one in the picture for ages!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh those glasses are way too cool!!!

    have a good weekend
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear from you!