Thursday, October 4, 2012

EMPIRE STATE - NEW YORK PART CUATRO

our hotel was right by times square, so we usually ended up there every night!  we went for a bike ride in central park one day - my favourite part was going around the corners really fast and standing up -- it felt like i was in a huge forest :)  strawberry fields was pretty amazing too..there was a huge crowd gathered around the IMAGINE mosaic. for me, the empire state building trumped top of the rock because it was such a clear night.. it was amazinggg

we went to the natural history museum and saw the huge mineral collection.  it was so beautiful, but it gave me flashbacks to my confusing geology class that i dropped in university.  and i was so pumped to see the whale cause i've been waiting MY WHOLE LIFE. check these out!





 my dad's crazy.










5 comments:

  1. Ohhh NY!Lucky girl!Have fun;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I really love .

    Kiss you
    Oana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this brings me back to my trip to NYC. I think that museum is amazing! We went in the winter though, so it's not quite as nice. I want to go back now! Great times square photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...I love the expression of that police officer on the horse...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i don't know if he was actually pissed or if he was acting, but everyone was taking pictures. they were kinda posing, right? haha



      rachael

      Delete

i'd love to hear from you!