Wednesday, January 16, 2013

studio preview: before and after

good day!

as i was saying in my last post, i washed, patched, sanded and painted the walls of my new studio in my house all sunday. it's shaping up to be a cool little space! i love that i will now have one area for sleeping/reading/relaxing/living/dressing/watching netflix and a separate one for concentrating on blogging and working on my etsy shop. in the next few weeks i'll be working on dressing up my room and making it a more inspiring and work-friendly studio space -- someplace where i can get down to business. i can say for once that the only thing on my desk right now is my laptop, phone, lamp and I <3 NY mug of ginger ale. this is the main theme of this room: SPACE! space to think and breathe. i love it so far. i also want to work on getting my paperwork situation in order, because that's just a plain ol' mess. take a look at these before and after photos! i'll be sure to post more next week after a good weekend of settling in.

where do you do your best work?





4 comments:

  1. Wow, your studio looks great so far! I can't wait for you to start working in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good!! can't wait to see the rest of the improvement! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I just revealed my craft space/office on my blog! Found you via By Bun and love your blog. Now following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love the new studio! I wish I could paint all my walls white too!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear from you!